Blasting with Dry Ice is clean and safe. Dry ice blasting (also known as dry ice cleaning, dry ice blast cleaning, and dry ice dusting) is similar to sand blasting or soda blasting where a medium is accelerated in a pressurized air stream to impact a surface to be cleaned or prepared. Dry ice cleaning uses soft dry ice pellets, accelerated at supersonic speeds to lift the undesirable item off the underlying substrate.
Thick aero coating removal from Boings aluminum jig parts-
- Mold remediation in mold affected attics, floor joists, basements and crawl spaces.
- Removes smoke from framing and plywood.
- Cleans brick and masonry.
Removes Mold from affected attics and crawl spaces-
Dry ice blasting delicate fan coils to remove dust buildup-
- No blasting media to clean-up.
- Kills organic contaminants by temperature shock.
- Is non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive.
- Environmentally-friendly: contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents.
- Clean and approved for use in the food industry.
- Allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly.